Effective Contract Management
When you want to keep closer tabs on your business and run it more efficiently, it pays to have a better way to keep your contracts organized.
Dataforma is a web-based relational database program that provides a contract management system capable of storing all your project contracts and related document in a single space.
Managing your contracts using traditional methods, such as PDFs, word documents, Excel spreadsheets and filing systems can make it difficult for you to keep track of important paperwork and leave you frustrated. While these systems can work for some processes, they can prevent your business and customer base from growing. The more items and tasks you need to track, the more expensive and complicated it will be to get things done manually.
For example, inputting data can take hours, which can often lead to mistakes and even cause you to miss your deadlines. It can also be expensive to manage, as you’ll need many staff members and administrators to perform the manual entry and ensure it gets done on time.
Benefits of Using Dataforma
With Dataforma, you can remove these obstacles from your business and focus on your bottom line. Through our technology, you can modernize your processes with tools that include:
- Cloud systems: Cloud-based systems give you a dedicated database to store your business information and customer data securely and access memory resources to enhance your business processes.
- Inventory visibility: Keeping track of inventory is an important task, but it can be difficult to manage on top of so many other essential functions you must perform. A manual inventory system is not reliable due to miscalculations, which can cause delays and frustrate customers. Modernizing this process makes it easier to avoid shortages and misreporting.
- Instant notifications: Real-time alerts and notifications allow you to stay in communication with your customers and technicians. If a worker needs to take an early lunch or call out sick, or if a customer has a new request, you can instantly update your schedule to ensure your customers get the help they need.
- Efficient invoicing: Invoicing involves many steps, which means it can take days or weeks to get all the necessary paperwork with a manual system. A field service management system collects this required information and stores it in a mobile system, allowing you and your technicians to create digital invoices that reduce wait times for customers and quicken cash flow for your business.
- Digital data: With digital data, your technicians and field service workers can enter every detail about their job, such as description, materials, labor time and images. This data automatically transfers to your office so you can avoid paper trails or lost information.
While these features alone can help boost productivity in your business, they’re only a small fraction of what Dataforma has to offer. Our software can give your business the competitive advantage you need to stay ahead and enhance your customer service.
Eliminating paperwork and simplifying your operations gives you more control over your processes and can help you stay efficient. With modern technology, your business can also benefit from reduced human error and make better decisions based on dependable data. Optimizing your procedures can make it easier to manage a successful company in the long run.
Our easy-to-use software is accessible by mobile device , and it’s completely secure to protect your confidential business information. It’s a faster, more effective way to search, update, manage, edit and analyze every contract stored in your system. Dataforma contract management software benefits your business by giving busy contractors the ability to:
- Quickly and easily enter contracts into a web-based business management system where you can view and update project and client status from first contact through completion.
- Enter detailed contract information ranging from invoice amounts to key timeline dates, and compare final project material and labor costs against initial estimates.
- Track pending and approved change orders to maximize each contract.
- Change the status of contracts and mark awarded projects as open in order to monitor workflow, scheduling, backlogs and work to be completed in real-time.
- Utilize a customizable message board and dashboard for a snapshot view of projected financial revenues for work on hand.
Learn More About the Advantages of Contract Management
Contracts are the most important documents to any business, large or small.
Schedule a Dataforma software demonstration for an exclusive look at how to save time and increase profitability through cloud-based contract management.