The Value of Tracking Building Work History
In business, it’s a lot easier to predict where you’re going when you have a documented history of where you’ve been. Dataforma puts an end to the days of difficult-to-organize paper files, incomplete records and missing documentation.
We replace it with a cloud-delivered business management database that’s safe, secure and easy to use. All the building work history data entered into our contractor database is inter-linked to deliver impressive searching, sorting and reporting capabilities by address, client company or contact.
Get a Free Demo
Our web-accessible software for storing building work history benefits contractor businesses by providing the ability to:
- Access all documents and reports relating to past service work orders and production projects from virtually anywhere at any time
- Search, review or print current, expired and pending warranties including stored photo documentation and PDF copies
- Verify individual projects by system, product manufacturer, specific dimensions, materials ordered and installed, and progress to completion
- Upload and save proposals, renderings, photographs and written descriptions of completed building projects in a single, secure digital environment
- Enter and store client data including company, building, owner, internal contacts and work history to streamline future maintenance services and marketing communications
Who is Dataforma Ideal For?
If you’re an industrial roofing contractor, a solar company, a plumbing expert, electrical contracting company, or any other type of contractor business working on commercial projects, then Dataforma was made for you.
Because Dataforma’s creators were contractors themselves, they understand your company’s day-to-day needs from storing documents, tracking warranties, finding commercial building histories, managing schedules, and keeping track of your employees out in the field via GPS.
Our proprietary CRM software provides your business with countless conveniences for all your commercial jobs. Over the years, Dataforma has proven to streamline companies, increase communication among staff, and improve overall revenue.
Dataforma has already helped 11,000+ field technicians across the United States and Canada. We want to help your business next.
Storing and Reviewing Building Work History with Dataforma
Document your building work history with greater ease and accuracy by utilizing an innovative software product for contractors. Contact us for a free product demonstration today to learn how Dataforma can effectively reduce your time and effort spent on administrative tasks!