Dataforma GPS Tracker
In the past, a field service or contracting company that wanted to keep track of its crews was forced to buy an expensive GPS field service tracking system as a separate item. What’s more, for any company already using customer relationship management (CRM), the addition of standalone GPS tracking field service software often resulted in the added hassle of having to use more than one platform to properly manage all field service work.
Fortunately, the days of cumbersome software additions are over. Now, with Dataforma’s field service software with GPS tracking, having to use expensive standalone programs to verify crew locations and travel is a thing of the past.
Dataforma’s GPS tracker allows you to see the location of each employee and instantly verify actual hours spent on the job site. Plus, it’s fully compatible with our Core CRM:
- Why waste time and resources on generic GPS systems when you can spend a quarter of your money and effort on a single, integrated program?
- Take advantage of GPS data that’s automatically tied your projects and work orders for instantaneous verification of job hours.
- Provide your clients with the peace of mind that comes from knowing they’ll only be billed for actual hours spent on-site.
For Field Service Technicians
At Dataforma, we specialize in providing web-based management services to companies operating in the construction industry. And now, our intuitive, cloud-based field service software is getting even better with integrated GPS tracking for technicians.
We’re able to provide you with integrated GPS tracking that seamlessly links your employees to work orders, projects and locations within your database. Beyond cost savings and ease of platform compatibility, you’ll enjoy the following features with Dataforma’s GPS tracking software:
- Real-time location data: Whether you have a few, dozens or hundreds of technicians and representatives in the field, managing your team can pose challenges. With our GPS tracking feature, you always have a real-time snapshot of where your team members actually are. This makes centralized management far easier. Plus, since communication is a two-way street, it’s better for your field personnel, too. Freed from the need of checking in with manual status updates or calls to share where they are, technicians can accomplish more with the knowledge that you have all that information via Dataforma’s comprehensive field service software.
- Compare documented versus actual hours: Our GPS tracking software also allows for the accurate tracking of hours. Put an end to field service team members having to struggle with documenting hours on worksites. Technicians have enough to do, so marking hours is oftentimes the last thing on their minds. By integrating GPS tracking into your field service software solution, both you and your employees can check hours in real-time and know they’re accurate.
- Filter and search on different fields: Take advantage of the freedom to search the way you choose. Quickly and easily filter your searches by individuals, teams or locations so you can better manage your crews, resources and projects. And for added efficiency, gain clearer insights into how much time each team member spends on any given project.
Trust Dataforma for Your GPS Management Systems
At Dataforma, we work with electrical, plumbing, roofing, HVAC, restoration and construction-related contractors to provide management software that makes a difference in their businesses. The addition of GPS tracking is another benefit to using our effective cloud-based software — it’s proven to save you time and money while increasing productivity and efficiency.
Worry less about day-to-day management and focus more on growing and scaling your business. Choose Dataforma for your CRM and GPS management solutions. Contact us today to request a free demonstration of our management software — complete with GPS field service tracking.
Get a Free Demo