Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Dataforma
What goes great with green eggs and ham? You guessed it….GREEN PANCAKES Make sure you have everything needed for tomorrow’s celebration! We wish all our user companies a fun and safe St. Patrick’s Day.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- Nonstick spray
- Whipped cream
- Ice cream chocolate sauce
Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking soda and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, oil, egg and green food coloring. Once mixed add in flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Once batter is combined, spray griddle with nonstick spray, cook on griddle until bubbles appear and flip.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce