Defining Work Order Statuses
See what’s happening in today’s Webinar! (don’t miss it!)
Learn how Dataforma defines the Ten (10) Work Order Statuses
- Estimate Requested
- Estimate Completed
What are the benefits of printing service proposals from Work Orders in Dataforma? What makes it so simple?
Make the transition from one service manager to another after a change in job duties or promotion by clearly understanding the Dataforma definitions of Work Order statuses and defining them clearly within your organization.
@ 30 Minute Feature:
- Inspections via the Dataforma App have been available for iOS devices.
- Are you using the upgrades to the App?
- Have you customized your inspection checklist by Work Order Type?
- Are you using a custom report/template for your inspection reports with your logo?
- Learn how to email the report directly from your iPhone or iPad!
Dataforma “U” classes set for October 2014
- October 09, 2014: Advanced Residential Roofing
- October 16, 2014: Advanced Commercial Roofing
- October 23, 2014: DF 101
“PSU”: Presidential Super User Summit 2014 save the date!
- November 13 – 14, 2014
- Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines: San Diego, California
- 1 ½ day meeting with the option of golf on Friday afternoon (golf fees not included)
- Keep up with current Dataforma events by checking out the Blog!
- GAF Bucks are accepted by Dataforma for training, templates and user fees. If you have unused GAF Bucks they will expire the end of 2014! (Call Shelly with questions concerning GAF Bucks)
Pre-register for the Webinar and get reminders directly from Go To Meeting – the best way to make sure you don’t miss out!
- 11:00 AM EST
- 4:00 PM EST